Who can join CRIA?
- Membership is open to full-time or retired law enforcement officers
- Civilian employees of law enforcement agencies
- Individuals employed in private industry with a connection to robbery investigations
CRIA welcomes any full-time or retired law enforcement officer or civilian employee of a recognized law enforcement agency. We also welcome civilians employed in private industry with an interest in robbery investigations.
Active Membership benefits include:
- Access to our exclusive members-only content
- Training and networking events, like our annual conference and local robbery meetings
- Resources and links
- Eligibility to nominate your children/grandchildren for our scholarships
- Eligibility to nominate for our Officer of the Year awards
- Cell phone app with access to member contacts, register for events and change your contact information
- Online access to all Active member contact information - an indispensable resource!
- The ability to update and change your contact information
- Additional benefits and resources are in development!
All for just $20 a year!
Become a Member Become a Sponsor