WELCOME BACK TO THE PEPPERMILL
Our members are invited to join us for three days of
training, education and networking.
February 15-17, 2022
Early registration $225 (Ends January 15, 2022)
Late registration $250 (Starting January 16, 2022)
501(c) 3 Non Profit
CRIA W9 Form
The Conference Fees Include
- Welcome packages
- Welcome reception
- Two full days of relevant training
- 16 hours of California POST credits (daily sign in required)
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Officers of the Year Award Banquet Dinner
- Police Officers Memorial
- Meet multiple Sponsors/Vendors
- $10,000 in raffle prizes
Only members may register for the conference. If you are an active member, clicking "Register" will prompt you to log-in to complete your conference registration.
If you are not yet a member, you will be directed to apply for membership before registering. You may complete the registration process and wait for membership approval (Approximately 24 Hrs.) Once approved you can continue on to register for the conference. This will allow you to make one online payment for both Member Registration and the Conference fees on line.
- 2022 Conference early registration, including Awards Dinner: $225
- Additional Awards Dinner guest: $60
- Late registration after Jan. 15, 2022: $250
Group Payments are accepted
If you are attending as part of a group and your agency wishes to submit a single payment for multiple registrations, please follow these steps:
- Each person must be an Active member, log on using their own email address and personal password. Register for the conference online and print their invoice - OR - print and complete this Manual Registration Form for each member. You can include Member fees and Conference fees for each member.
- All invoices/forms should be collected and submitted to the Agency/Company for payment
- The person in charge of making the payment should send the invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice. Feel free to email email@example.com for further questions or assistance.
Registration by "Snail Mail" is also available
If you prefer to complete and mail a paper registration form, and submit your payment via US Mail, please download and print the Manual Registration Form.
(January 15 deadline for mail)
South Chapter: SCRIA, PO Box 1769, Glendora, CA 9174
North Chapter: NCRIA, 1098 Foster City Blvd Suite 106
PMB 803 Foster City, CA 94404
POST College Credit Forms
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email that will include a POST College Credit Form. If you are an active California law enforcement officer, you will need to print and complete this form and bring it with you to check-in. This form is important because it allows CRIA to receive additional funding that helps us keep our conference fees affordable for our members and provides conference attendees with POST training credits.
Peppermill Resort Hotel
2707 S Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502
Peppermill Reno Resort Hotel presents a fusion of old-world hotel style, service, and aesthetics with contemporary luxury hotel amenities. Each of our hotel rooms and suites feature comfortable accommodations and luxurious bedding with custom-made plush double-pillow-top mattresses and 42" wall-mounted LCD high-def televisions. Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that Peppermill Reno's hotel has perfected over 40 years. The hotel holds the AAA Four Diamond rating for hospitality industry excellence, and is voted one of Reno's best resort hotels year after year by leading hospitality and gaming publications.
Conference rate $90
Conference Rate Ends January 22, 2022
Reservations by phone
Make sure to use group code"ACRIA2" if calling in to get a waiver of the $30/day resort fee
Sponsor / Vendor Information
Sponsoring CRIA or becoming a vendor/exhibitor at our annual conference opens up fantastic opportunities for your company to advertise, build name-recognition, generate leads, build relationships and create future sales through our members and the numerous law enforcement agencies they represent.