See below for additional Hotel information
Our members are invited to join us for three days of
training, education and networking.
February 7-9, 2017
You MUST be a Member to register
Early registration $235 (Ends January 9, 2017)
Late registration $250 (Starting January 10, 2017)
The Conference Fees Include
Two full days of relevant training
Conference booklet with Speaker Info and notes section
16 hours of California POST credits
Multiple networking opportunities
Officers of the Year Award banquet dinner
Police Officers Memorial
Meet multiple Sponsors/Vendors
Contact booklet "The Book"
$20,000 in raffle prizes
All registered members are entered for a grand prize drawing, drawn at the completion of the conference
Case Studies and Training
- OJ Simpson Palace Station Robbery Case - LVMPD- Learn the lessons and hurdles of the investigation, filing and sentencing from the investigating officers.
- San Bernardino Mass Shooting “Lessons Learned” First officer on scene at the San Bernardino mass shooting.
- Legal/Case Law Update, LA DDA Devallis Rutledge, Special Counsel, LA County DA; learn the latest in case law and upcoming changes.
- Active Shooter Training – Commercial robbery situations
- Law Enforcement/Private Industry Panel Discussions - Explanation of the respective associations, needs/wants, significant cases, provide contacts / liaisons, law enforcement and private industry working together.
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Jewelry and Gem Association (JAG)
- National Armored Car Association (NACA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
- Case Filing: State v Federal - Learn the benefits for filing State charges or seeking a Federal Indictment, pros and cons and procedures.
- Facial Recognition: Explanation and training on facial recognition software and other available basic methods. Demonstrations and examples of robbery case successes.
POST Training Course # 2540-28000-16-008
(Daily sign in required)
Conference Registration Information
Only members may register for the conference. If you are an active member, clicking "Register" will prompt you to log-in to complete your conference registration.
If you are not yet a member, you will be directed to apply for membership before registering. You may complete the registration process and wait for membership approval, for member security (Approximately 24 Hrs.) Once approved you can continue on to register for the conference.
Group Payments are accepted
If you are attending as part of a group and your agency wishes to submit a single payment for multiple registrations, please follow these steps:
Each member must: register for the conference online and print their invoice - OR - print and complete the Manual Registration Form
All invoices/forms should be collected and submitted to the Agency/Company for payment
Registration by "US Mail" is also available
If you prefer to complete and mail a paper registration form, and submit your payment via US Mail, please download and print the Manual Registration Form. (January 15 deadline for mail)
Hotel Registration Information
Special Rate Ends January 9, 2017
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Standard rates only
Room tax and $25 reduced resort fee not included
Hotel self parking is included for registered CRIA guests only!!
Be sure to mention you are attending the CRIA Conference to get the daily resort fee Reduced to $25 and free self parking.