16 Hours of P.O.S.T. Service Credits
Course # 28002
Only members may register for the conference. If you are an active member, clicking "Register" will prompt you to log-in to complete your conference registration.
If you are not yet a member, you will be directed to apply for membership before registering. You may complete the registration process and wait for membership approval (Approximately 24 Hrs.) Once approved you can continue on to register for the conference. This will allow you to make one online payment for both Member Registration and the Conference fees on line.
- 2018 Conference early registration, including Awards Dinner: $195
- Additional Awards Dinner guest: $45
- Late registration after Jan. 17, 2018: $210
Group Payments are accepted
If you are attending as part of a group and your agency wishes to submit a single payment for multiple registrations, please follow these steps:
- Each person must be an Active member, log on using their own email address and personal password. Register for the conference online and print their invoice - OR - print and complete this Manual Registration Form for each member. You can include Member fees and Conference fees for each member.
- All invoices/forms should be collected and submitted to the Agency/Company for payment
- The person in charge of making the payment should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Registration by "Snail Mail" is also available
If you prefer to complete and mail a paper registration form, and submit your payment via US Mail, please download and print the Manual Registration Form. (January 15 deadline for mail)
• South Chapter: SCRIA, PO Box 1769, Glendora, CA 91740
• North Chapter: NCRIA, PO Box 233, Aptos, CA 95001-0233
POST College Credit Forms
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email that will include a POST College Credit Form. If you are an active California law enforcement officer, you will need to print and complete this form and bring it with you to check-in. This form is important because it allows CRIA to receive additional funding that helps us keep our conference fees affordable for our members and provides conference attendees with POST training credits.
Peppermill Resort Hotel
2707 S Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502
Peppermill Reno Hotel Casino presents a fusion of old-world hotel style, service, and aesthetics with contemporary luxury hotel amenities. Each of our hotel rooms and suites feature comfortable accommodations and luxurious bedding with custom-made plush double-pillow-top mattresses and 42" wall-mounted LCD high-def televisions. Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that Peppermill Reno's hotel has perfected over 40 years. The hotel holds the AAA Four Diamond rating for hospitality industry excellence, and is voted one of Reno's best resort hotels year after year by leading hospitality and gaming publications.
Special block room rates have ended
Online booking of hotel rooms through CRIA website have ended. However, hotel rooms at the Peppermill are still available to book at the current rate by calling, 1-800-648-6992
(Peppermill reservation line)
Make sure to use group code"ACRIA18" to get a waiver of the $25/day resort fee