Our members are invited to join us for three days of training, education and networking.
February 13th-15th, 2024
2024 Conference Registration: $300
Late Registration after Jan. 23, 2024: $350
The Conference Fees Include:
· Welcome packages
· Welcome reception
· Two full days of relevant training
· 16 hrs. of CA POST credits
· Multiple networking opportunities
· Officers of the Year Luncheon
· Meet multiple Sponsors/Vendors
· $10,000 in raffle prizes
ORC Investigation Support & Case Reviews
CHP Organized Retail Theft Task Force
Liquor Store/Attempted Murder Series
2024 Legal Updates
San Mateo and Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Offices
Rolex Robbery Series
Contra Costa Co. Sheriff’s Office
Cellular Phone Investigations
Tradecraft Training/Aaron Edens
San Jose PD
ORC Panel Review and Discussion
CVS, San Francisco PD, Las Vegas Metro PD
Hate Crime Series Review
*** Schedule & topics subject to change
Schedule of Events
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Check in /Registration
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Opening Ceremonies + Training Sessions
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Welcome Reception
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Breakfast
8:00 AM -12:00 PM: Training Sessions
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM: Officer of the Year Luncheon
1:30 PM - 5:00 PM: Training Sessions
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Training Sessions + Closing Remarks
**Schedule and agenda subject to change.
Only members may register for the conference . If you are an active member, clicking "Register" will prompt you to log-in to complete your conference registration.
If you are not yet a member, you will be directed to apply for membership before registering. You may complete the registration process and wait for membership approval (Approximately 24 Hrs.) Once approved you can continue on to register for the conference. This will allow you to make online payments for both Member Registration and the Conference fees online.
>>>> REGISTER HERE <<<<
Group Payments Accepted
If you are attending as part of a group and your agency wishes to submit a single payment for multiple registrations, please follow these steps:
1. Each person must be an Active member, log on using their own email address and personal password. Register for the conference online and print their invoice - OR - print and complete this Manual Registration Form for each member. You can include Member fees and Conference fees for each member.
2. All invoices/forms should be collected and submitted to the Agency/Company for payment
3. The person in charge of making the payment should send the invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org to request group invoicing. Feel free to email email@example.com for further questions or assistance.
Registration by "Snail Mail" is also available
If you prefer to complete and mail a paper registration form, and submit your payment via US Mail, please download and print the Manual Registration Form to:
NCRIA, 1098 Foster City Blvd. #106 PMB 803
Foster City, CA 94404
(January 15 deadline for mail)
CLICK FOR MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM
Sponsor / Vendor Information
Sponsoring CRIA or becoming a vendor/exhibitor at our annual conference opens up fantastic opportunities for your company to advertise, build name-recognition, generate leads, build relationships and create future sales through our members and the numerous law enforcement agencies they represent.
Peppermill Resort Hotel
2707 South Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502